Friday, September 2, 2016

Poetic Personal Statment

My Sketch
My Text
Poetry is an elaborate form of writing that is used to express yourself. You can add rhythm or rhyme to make it better. You can also make it personal by adding personal thoughts, opinions and personal experiences. This will make it personal. Many things can be poetic, such as photography, videography, paintings and nature. Poetry is very expressive. I think poetry is used to describe something in a way that you might not have ordinarily thought of.



This is my poetic personal statement that will be on my Poetic Designs Project. Here it is:







I wish to write a story
of things glory and gory
Someday, one day
I will be what I want to be
Arguing for a fee
Happy, having fun, yet free
and when I am old in age, 
a cat lady

I used rhythm to make my Poetic Personal Statement more fluid and nicer to read.  I think rhythm is very good for poetry.  Also, I think using your creativity to think of words that rhyme makes your poetry more interesting. I used rhyme throughout my kinda short statement. I also tried to use metaphors throughout it. I think rhythm is very good for poetry.  It was fun figuring how many things rhyme with "e".





No comments:

Post a Comment